Wednesday, April 20, 2011

So Many Notes!

I didn't go to hear anyone live, but wow!  I've been listening to a lot of great stuff!  To begin with I'm loading...OH MAN.  I was rolling on a long blog but this is all that's left after I had to stop and recover from a virus.  I'll write more tomorrow-as if there is anyone reading this, right?  Doesn't matter that computer virus crap still interrupted and pissed me off.  That crap makes me ashamed to be a human being.  We like to blame others for trouble; play the us and them game.  The trouble is human nature.  Rich people or politicians or any group we care to create is really just human beings like the rest of us.  Money and power are just opportunities.  They aren't good or bad inherently.  They are opportunities to do either and 99% might be good, but that 1% is more noticeable.  I can ramble some more, but this is nothing new or informative.  I'm going to bed.  Well, maybe I'll watch a little more Eddie Murphy first.  Do I still have that album?  I relocated and left a lot of my tunes behind.  I liked that though.  Many people didn't but I did.  I liked that song C-O-N Confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment