Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So Many Notes!

I didn't go to hear anyone live, but wow!  I've been listening to a lot of great stuff!  To begin with I'm loading AT40 With Ryan Seacrest to listen to right now.  I like independents, unknowns and unpopulars, but ya know I enjoy the top 40 now that I'm long past the target demographic (I'm 48, disabled and retired).  I was always averse to over-commercialized, top 40.  I was never much of any kind of radio listener except for special programs like comedy hour or Dr. Demento or "The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy", but I'm actually digging (hahaha)it these days.  It's probably me but I think top 40 is better than  when I was a teenager.  I've gotten much more tolerant in my old age, though.  Do you find that too?  I don't even mind disco like I used to.  I was always more of a listener than a dancer even when I was healthier.  Usher always makes me smile though.  Good stuff.

  I listen to podcasts when I cycle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment